Baby Yoda



Do not listen to Star Wars fans. Baby Yoda is a baby and is Yoda.

There’s a new Star Wars show out on Disney+ called The Mandalorian, and if you want smart analysis of it, you should read my colleague Henry McKenna who has written about the show. This article is not that. This article is about Baby Yoda. Baby Yoda is the star of The Mandalorian. You might believe that The Mandalorian is the star of The Mandalorian, but you would be wrong. The star is Baby Yoda, who is a baby and is Yoda. Apparently, Star Wars fanatics are quick to point out that Baby Yoda is not actually Yoda, and is also not a baby, as he/she is 50 years old, as was revealed in the show. To that I say : No, you’re wrong. He’s Baby Yoda. I don’t know much but I know that. That is Baby Yoda, he is a baby and he is Yoda. I love Baby Yoda. Baby Yoda. Baby Yoda.

Source : Nate Scott ftw.usatoday.com


Baby Yoda and Mandalorian, copyright (c) Lucasfilm

The Mandalorian Poster

Comments